Upcoming Events and Other Important Stuff








Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just like old times

Tonight there was a baby shower for Lise and I was invited. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hang with some of the sisters from the ward. Of course, the camera came with me. I was only able to take a few pictures before the power went out all over Rexburg. Jenna and Abbie
Katie and Rachel

Audra, Allie(trying to look nonchalant), and Krista

Lise, the star of the night
FYI: Lise's mother and I were roommates a few many years ago up at Ricks College. Small world.
The Bishop was so excited to see the pictures, he could hardly wait for me to down load them. We so miss everyone. There is something special about serving up to BYU-I. We feel so blessed to have had this privilege.
Now to go through withdrawal symptoms again.




1 comment:

Audra Jackson said...

Kristy not Krista. You forgot to mention that we were examining diaper contents. It was so good to see you tonight.